Old versionsSee all
Outlook Redemption works around limitations imposed by the Outlook Security Patch and Service Pack 2 of MS Office 98/2000 and Office 2002/2003/2007/2010 (which include Security Patch) plus provides a number of objects and functions to work with properties and functionality not exposed through the Outlook object model.
- Make your code run unaffected by the Security Patch.
- Access properties not exposed by the Outlook Object Model (internet message headers, sender e-mail address and hundreds more properties)
- Display Address Book.
- Directly access RTF body of any Outlook item
- Import MSG, EML (RFC822) and TNEF files
- Export messages to the MSG, EML, TXT, HTML, TNEF, iCal and vCard formats.
- Access and manipulate Outlook accounts (Outlook 2002 and above, RDO library)
- Create, access and manipulate MAPI profiles and accounts (Profman library, see also RDOSession.Profiles)
- Access MAPI stores.
- Access Outlook nicknames.
- Manage Junk Mail settings
- Manage categories
- Directly access message attachments as strings or as arrays without saving them as files first
- And much, much more!